Monday, January 7, 2013

Rachel Comey booties.

I'm going to sound biased by saying this but oh well.  The clothing store that I work for (Aritzia) carries the best booties in the whole world.  Rachel Comey booties to be exact.  This sounds ridiculous, but the minute I put them on, I feel like a million bucks.  Partially because I love them so much and also because they can spice up and add a little "oomph" to any outfit!  However, the price tag isn't so cute-roughly $450 for a pair and there are probably other booties that will give you the same look, but the way these wear in, you're going to want to spend the extra money.  Plus, they practically go with everything because the heel height and style is so versatile.




These are the ones that I have :) 




 Obsessed with the two-tone. 








Jessica Alba's green suede Rachel Comeys with the chunkier heel


No comments: