Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Best of Paris street style.

Besides watching runway shows online and looking at all the looks, my favorite part about fashion weeks are the street style pictures that accompany them.  Not only would I love to someday be a part of the street style, but I think it would be amusing to be a photographer responsible for the coverage. Everyone dresses unique and original and as an end result, no one looks the same (besides the professional cameras they carry around that I am convinced make any outfit look that much chicer).

Here are some of my favorite looks (courtesy of style.com) from the 2013 Paris Couture shows!

xoxo




Ok, this Dolce and Gabbana cape is perfect. 


*the clutch










contrast like this is a must! 




If I had to choose an outfit to wear, I'd naturally choose an oversized garment like this  Maison Martin Margiela vest and skirt (courtesy of neimanmarcus.com).  I'd pair it with a kick-ass pair of shoes and a bright pink lip.   



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Around 150 games in total, but that's relatively small compared to our users. A bowler who can consistently pick up his spares can easily hold a 180 average without getting any strikes. As ever we strive to help our customers make informed decisions and understand where their r4 cards are coming from.

my blog; http://thongmongkol.pck1.go.th/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=AlisaGree