Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fashion is about being fearless

Pushing limits makes life way more interesting. Watching designers send down models dressed in creepy outfits or scary headpieces that cover their faces makes fashion way more 3-dimensional than just an outfit that some buyer at Neiman Marcus would purchase. It inspires, creates discussion, and puts designers on the hot spot immediately. Of course most outfits that push limits are ones that I would never even dream of wearing. It is, however the thought that counts fearless fashion inspires me day after day because in the end, why the hell would I care what other people think of what I'm wearing.

Xoxo


I love the scary "the strangers" essence this look has




McQueen...of course







My new favorite tshirt that i will forever wear (to school) no matter
 how "inappropriate" some people think of it:


No comments: