Saturday, July 10, 2010

Glued to my feet



My first post! I have to admit, I am a bit nervous, but I am definitely excited to start blogging, especially since starting one has been on my "bucket list" for the longest time! I thought I would start with the pair of shoes that have been glued to my feet ever since I (finally) ordered them. My Steven by Steve Madden clogs! In my mind, the perfect pair of shoes for summer that can easily be transitioned into my fall wardrobe with a pair of boyfriend jeans or a cute skirt with tights, or even a pair of cute frilly ankle socks to vamp up the girly-ness.




My second pair of shoes that I just had to buy are these Nine West sandals. I haven't worn them out yet, but they had been on my "need" list, and I just couldn't take the pain of walking past the Nine West store knowing they weren't in my closet. So I finally gave in and bought them and now I'm as happy as a clam!

xoxo
C

No comments: