Monday, July 15, 2013

Flowers in your hair.

Aka pretending to be Lana Del Rey pt. 2



Flower crown by Cult Gaia.  I bought it here




Here's a post on one of my recent outfits (that has come to be a summer favorite of mine).  I love how comfy this Wilfred dress is, and pairing it with my chucks instead of a pair of sandals gives it a more dressed down and wearable look.  Don't even get me started on my leather vest-I am completely obsessed with it and yes, I could find a way to wear it with everything.  It feels like the smoothest butter and I have no problem sweating excessively if it means wearing it.  If you don't mind sweating like a pig and love leather as much as I do, then you need to head over to this is veda asap and treat yourself to a leather jacket/vest.  Even better, they're having their spring clearance right now almost everything is 50% off! And my flower crown was just for fun but hey, it's summer and who doesn't want flowers in their hair like the lovely Lana?



 Veda leather vest, Wilfred (Aritzia) silk two tone dress, vintage necklace 


Wouldn't be complete without my white Converse high-tops 


I couldn't help but post a picture of my cousin's new & extremely adorable baby pug named Pickles! 


              (all pictures taken by my boyfriend) :)

1 comment:

Haggard Library said...

The colour of the vest & crown is amazing. Noticed that I'm in the sidebar links and wanted to say a huge thank you! have a wonderful Tuesday!

http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca