Monday, September 10, 2012

I just pulled a Miley


I never thought I would be writing a blog post about this...but I just cut my hair.  And it wasn't just a little "trim," I chopped off 10 whole inches for Locks of Love.  I also never thought that I would say this...but I think I like it better shorter than when it was long.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved my hippie hair but enough was enough.  My ends were dead and no matter how many hair growth pills I was taking (3/day to be exact) or how much moroccan oil I was spritzing into my locks, it was not getting any better.  So I grew a set and got it cut.  Plus, donating it to a great charity made me feel even better about it.  I've currently been updating my wardrobe to an edgier look (don't worry, the hippie is still in me) so that's been pretty fun.  Also, there's just something so liberating about cutting hair.  This sounds corny, but I feel like a new person and I am loving it soooo much. 

xoxo

p.s- I just bought a leather vest from Aritzia and I think you're going to die when you see it 



Mid-chop 


The final cut!! 
*wearing my new favorite lipstick: "Rebel" by MAC



Ok, so not the same cut...but it's still the same effect


No comments: