Monday, September 27, 2010

Camel is the new black

Camel has got to be the most versatile color.  I mean, you can basically wear it with anything! One of my favorite looks this season has got to be the oversized camel (of course) wool coat with a pair of menswear tapered pants or a classic pencil skirt. Pair it with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes and you are set.

Chloe definitely does Camel the best. From her tapered menswear pants to her wool coats, she nails it, spot on.

check out her runway looks from Paris Fashion Week:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/catwalk-report/id,8881#/imageno/4

xoxo


Yes. 


camel camel camel CHLOE




Also, not to be biased or anything since Aritzia is my all time favorite place to spend 
my time (and $) but Wilfred and T.B have the most amazing camel pieces.


The prettiest shorts I have seen this season

No comments: